Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users on their phone to move applications to the SD card. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
- Auto clear cache service (Plus)
- Automatically link newly installed apps
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of an application
- Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader/download mode
- Reboot widget to boot with one click
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the Play Store link or the APK (app\'s full package) file of an app
- Create shortcut for the apps
- Support 40+ languages
How it works:
Link2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage. Link2SD moves apk files, dalvik-cache (.dex) files, lib files and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location. This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data;
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data files are actually located on the internal storage, not on the external (real) SD card.
This method moves these files into the first or the second partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
App name: Link2SD
APK Version: 4.0.13
File size: 3.70MB
Link2SD nougat is the solution for people who want to experiment with a lot of apps on their Android devices. Usually it is a very hard task to manage applications on your phone or the tablet. Moving applications from internal storage of your phone to SD card and from SD card to phone's storage was a really hectic task before this solution. Now with Link2SD, you can easily manage your apps. You can move your apps to your memory card in a few touches. Download Link2SD apk file now to make the application management the easiest for you.
With this amazing app, you can uninstall and re-install an application from within the app. You can also uninstall the 'impossible to delete' system apps with Link2SD. You can clear app caches. You can see detailed information about apps you have downloaded. You can also create shortcuts for your apps. Link apps with this but you should have secondary partition installed on your card as it uses secondary partitions to link apps. Download Link2SD apk on this page and stay free from hard tasks of app management.